Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Monday, October 22, 2012
0 comments

We had the horses next to our yard today and I got these pictures of the horses and Gracie greeting each other. It was sweet.

Now, I finally got a picture taken of my Wedding Ring Afghan. Not the best picture...I was in a hurry but you get the idea! It's coming along! I actually only have two more rows to add to it and I'm done. Well, there's all those ends to weave in but that won't take long.
Well, this is visitor's week at Alison ballet this week so I'm gonna be watching all her classes this week. She's such a beautiful dancer. Her teacher came up to me today during class and told me how beautiful Alison is and how you just can't not watch her when she's dancing. She said your eyes are just drawn to her. It's a high complement! I have to agree but, of course, I am extremely biased since she is my daughter. I love her very much and am extremely proud of her in so many ways!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP