Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
0 comments

Still trying to get Alison well. She was hoarse and losing her voice yesterday. Yesterday, she went out to feed the show goats and found they had escaped the arena so while she was walking and trying to find how they got out, she found a goat with its head stuck in a plow. She came back and got me and we spent some time trying to get the show goats rounded up and back in the arena. I couldn't see how we were going to get the goat unstuck from the plow. She was skinny and apparently had been there for some days. I brought her some food and water. Then, a relative came over and got the goat free. Once she was free, she was falling down and week so I brought her to my yard and put her with my deer. She got stronger and was able to walk fine after a couple of hours but she's still really skinny. We put her back out with the rest of the goat herd last night. We're about to go out there and move her again though. When Alison went to take care of her show goat this morning, she said they other goats were beating up on the skinny one. We're going to try moving her in with the little show goats now. Anyway, I'm finished with the Wedding Ring Afghan...I'm just weaving and weaving and weaving in ends now....lots and lots of weaving of ends with this afghan. It's really pretty though! I'll try to get time to take a picture of it soon!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP