Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, October 28, 2012
0 comments

Today was a non-stop day. I brought my little crew to church this morning minus Michael. He had to work out at the ranch he works at today because the owner was in town. We came home straight from church and loaded up the kid's show goats in the trailer to take them to stock show validation. The got back and we got ready for pumpkin carving. We grilled hamburgers and ate and then the kids worked on their masterpieces. That took a long time.

I'll take pictures of them once we get them lit up. We ran out of time tonight. I decided I wanted to go the State Park to take a shower tonight so Alison and I just got back from doing that. Now, we're settling down to relax. Alison has been fighting a cold all week and I've been working on getting her better. Tomorrow is the start of another week that I'm sure will fly by as usual! Hope everyone has a great week!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP