Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Tuesday, October 09, 2012
0 comments

I spent today about to throw up while cleaning the RV that my son has been living in for the past year. I am so disgusted because he has done so much damage to what was a very nice RV. I've just barely gotten started just trying to clean surface dirt at the moment and vacuming, etc. I haven't gotten down to the soap and water cleaning part yet. There is still a lot of his junk in his room that has to be gotten out before I clean in there. I feel like I'm in an episode of HOARDERS! So far I've burned two bags of trash out of there and the place stinks! Anyway...pretty depressing. I've got to get the RV cleaned out because I'm going to use it for storage for some things I want to get out of the house. So anyway....it's part of my still trying to get organized and settled in the new place....slow going but I'll get there eventually!! We had a pretty busy weekend with trail rides this past weekend but Jeff didn't have time to get a lot done on his days off because he guided the rides for Alison. Alison fell from her horse while practicing barrels on Thursday! Her stirrup fell completely off while she was rounding the barrel and she went to the ground. She was okay but her hip and shoulder was sore for several days. She missed dance that night and she was too sore to do guide the trail rides on Saturday. My car is giving us problems. It needs a new water pump on it we know but now the Service Engine light is on so I'm not driving it. I have to drive Jeff's diesel truck but I can't do that for long because it's way to expensive to put gas in. We are waiting to hear back from Jeff's dad...we've asked him about buying his little truck. It's small but nice and I would love nothing more than to just have a dependable vehicle for once. I'm not crocheting on my afghan right now because I ran out of yarn. I bought the amounts of yarn the pattern said to get but I'm short. I'm mostly using the yarn to join so I don't think the dye lot will matter much. Jeff is going into San Antonio tomorrow for work so I'm sending him with yarn label to buy me more so I can finish it. It seems I'm too disorganized right now to get any pictures made.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP