Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, August 07, 2005

My creative son

Have I mentioned how creative my son, Michael, is? He amazes me with his creativity and engenuity is amazing. He is never bored and is always able to find a way to entertain himself. If he needs something to do, he makes something to do! I'm going to try to keep a picture log of some of his creations from now on. We can't save everything -- even though he'd like to!


Michael with his homemade bow & arrow Posted by Picasa


Close up of Michael's homemade bow & arrow Posted by Picasa

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP