Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Monday, December 02, 2013
0 comments

I've been pretty busy. We spent the past 4 days after Thanksgiving working at the stables doing trail rides. Been a long time since we've worked so it was fun spending time with the horses.

Princess is in the Christmas spirit...




I am way behind on taking pictures of crocheted stuff....I boxed these fingerless gloves up before I realized I hadn't taken a picture of them so I opened the box back up and took these pictures real quick.



I know one looks bigger but it's just because the second pair is made with a real fluffy soft yarn but I used the same pattern for both.

Here they are on my hand...




I have finished 3 hat and fingerless glove sets, two infinity scarves for Alison, and I'm finishing up a hat and scarf set tonight that I need to get pictures of some time this week.

I will have a little less time to crochet because I'm probably going to start a job on Wednesday! I'm going to be a provider for an elderly lady with dementia. As long as I can find my social security card in storage somewhere!! If that goes as planned then I can start on Wednesday. I'm meeting with Home Healthcare lady tomorrow and going to the lady's house for orientation. It's perfect for me because it's only 16 hours a week and it's all the morning and only on weekdays. It won't interfere with me running Alison to all of her activities and I'll have a little extra spending money. Also, I really love elderly people so I might even enjoy it.

Ran across this cute ear warmer free pattern today and it went on my "TO DO" list:

This just went on my to-do list today. Free Pattern/Tutorial - Knot Knitted Headband

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP