Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Friday, December 13, 2013
0 comments

Sewed the button on my coffee mug cozy and made the other towel topper...



Here's the pattern I've been using as a guideline for my coffee cozies: Cup Cozy Tutorial

Then, I decided instead of making another mug cozy and towel topper for a gift, I changed it to fingerless gloves instead. I made two pair.



I sewed the buttons on the Mickey Mouse hat so this one is ready to wrap up...


1 hat - have to finish by Christmas

1 button neck cowl - finish before Christmas

I feel a lot better now that got that out of the way. Now all I have left to do is a buttoned neck cowl and the red/white hat. Then next week, we'll get on with the Christmas fun! We're going to decorate cookies and make Gingerbread houses!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP