Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, December 29, 2013
1 comments

Puppies are 5 weeks old!



I had been making earwarmers and sewing flowers on. Then I got this idea that I should make the flowers interchangeable! I love this idea! I found a flower pattern with a hole in the middle and then sew the button onto the headband. The flowers button on and you can have endless color combinations! I've made flowers in every color of I LOVE THIS YARN brand yarn that I have. I've got 12 colors of earwarmers made so far.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “


  • 10:49 AM  

    Love the pictures of the puppies. I wish I lived close enought to get one!!, hope you find homes for them.
    I really like the idea of the interchangeable flower on the headbands. Where do you find the buttons.?
    please post the link for the pineapple scarf and the blue cowl. Happy new year!! Jean

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP