Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Thursday, August 25, 2011
2 comments

It's is absolutely AMAZING how much things can change around here over night. After a rowdy weekend of campers...we even had a knock on our door at 2 am with someone reporting loud fighting which ended up resulting in the arrest of a woman Saturday night. By Sunday, they were ALL packing up to go home and we woke up Monday morning to not a soul as far as the eye could see. Our loop has had one camper in it this week. The nights are so different. The darkness is complete and silent....nothing but the sound of crickets and scurrying critters. At night, I look up and see the Milky Way streaming across the sky. It's been quite a nice week.

We haven't worked at the stables since Sunday since there is no tourists here to go on horse rides. Jeff started working on a another job finishing out a tack room. Today we drove to Kerrville to get some supplies for the job and we did a little shopping. I went to the craft store and decided to buy some Caron One Pounders in a cream color. I want to make an afghan for myself. I see pretty afghans in other people's houses and think how ridiculous it is that I don't have one myself when I crochet so much! I bought the one pounders since its the most economical they had and I wanted to make sure I had enough for whatever pattern I end up choosing. Now, I'll be trying to decide what pattern I want to use.

Today, Alison is working at the stables but not Jeff. They have one small ride of 3 people so its not worth it to pay two employees. I'm glad because she has been pining away to see Princess and the other horses. She can hardly stand to go a day without seeing them.

Well, I have not one but two completed crochet projects! One little quickie bag I made in a day this week.




Next, is the the completed Crocodile Stitch Bag.



I started on a hat but I hate the way its turning out and I'm going to frog it. I'll get something else started this week I'm sure since we're not real busy anymore.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “


  • 12:06 AM  

    Your purses are so cute! I especially want to try that crocodile stitch!


  • 6:58 AM  

    I love the bag you've made! Was it your own pattern?

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP