Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Thursday, August 18, 2011
0 comments

Well, things have seemed to calm down just a bit at the stables. It seems like the sickness spreading through the horses has slowed down a little bit. Nobody new has come down with it in the past day. A couple of horses are being watched. We had to give three injections yesterday...well, Jeff did the actual injections while all of us were standing around trying to hold and calm the horse. Princess, Alison's baby, has been the worst one with the shots! She reared up on us yesterday and Wishes made a break for it. The horse we thought would give us the most trouble did great! We finally figured out they have a shoot we could put them in and that worked well. One more set of injections today for Princess and Wishes and Stormy gets 2 more. The stables has been really, really slow as far as riders.

Well, the park is slowing down a lot too. It's so nice not to have people EVERYWHERE I look when I walk outside my RV. I'm craving a little privacy! Last night Alison and I took a walk after dark with the dogs since it was so quiet in the campground. Well, there seemed to be a skunk around every turn we took though and the dogs knew about them before we did!

I finished my crocodile stitch bag. I just have to make the handle now. I worked on it last Saturday while I was working in the visitor's center. Since then, I haven't even had a chance to get my crochet bag out of the bag seat of my car. It's still sitting there right where I left it.

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP