Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Tuesday, August 09, 2011
1 comments


No crochet pictures to show. I haven't had a chance to work on my bag anymore but I do have some cute crochet flowers I am inspired to make from Stitch of Love Blog I think I'll make one to put on my crocodile stitch bag.

I made my first voyage to town to grocery shop by myself yesterday without Jeff. Alison and I went together yesterday. I feel a little more secure making the longer trip in my Saturn. I was always too afraid to go myself in the Tercel, for fear I would end up breaking down. It was nice to go grocery shopping and get back before dark!

Well, here's a few pictures from the stables to take up some space.

Alison grooming Silver...

Alison riding Princess...

Princess sniffing Michael's hat....Pew!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “


  • 5:11 AM  

    Wow! Such a lovely post! How I love the photos of Alison and those beautiful "friends"! Maybe Princess wanted to have the same hat, hehe! Very cute and natural!!!
    Also thanks for your kind words on the flowers on my blog. Can't wait to see yours, they must be much more beautiful!!
    Hope your days are always gorgeous!
    Best wishes, xoxo

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP