Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Tuesday, August 02, 2011
0 comments

Well, I finished the front of the Crocodile Stitch Purse and have started on the back. I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to get pictures taken yet. That will be my goal for my next post. Just staying busy. Tonight, Alison and I will be serving the refreshments for the Cowboy Sunset Serenade Hayride. I'm waiting for Alison to get back from a trail ride and then her and I will take off to go home and get ready. I have to clean out my "Gator" and clean up before I serve people lemonade! There was an 18 wheeler full of hay that came in today and Alison, her dad and the other hand have been unloading hay ALL DAY long. It's really slowing up around here this week. I think people are starting back to school activities....football practice, etc. I guess the tourism will continue to slow down around here as people get ready to go back to school.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP