Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, January 01, 2012
0 comments

Spent our New Year's day in town grocery shopping yesterday. Alison was thrilled beyond measure to get to ride her horse yesterday! She hasn't ridden her in awhile! No horse thrills her quite like THAT horse, Princess, does. True Love.... You know I would have pictures but I didn't know they were going riding.

Jeff fenced in part of the yard yesterday while we were gone for Grace. It's going to make it easier to get her moved around and it will make it easier for me to visit with her and keep her company throughout the day. she seemed to be a little more at ease today and not as panicky when I walk away. Was going to call the wildlife place today but we were keeping the phone line open in case Jeff got a call about the job. He didn't here from them so far....He called and left them a message today. Here we go again!

Alison's friend has been here since Saturday... Good grief, those girls are soooo silly when they are together. Oh well, I had a friend like that when I was young. We had the best time together. They are so funny...they said why does everyone take pictures of themselves in the bathroom and post it on Facebook? (If you've had a teenager would would see that they all do this) So they went and took some pictures in the bathroom.




I thought it was really funny...lol!

I packed up all the Christmas decorations today. Glad to get that out of the way! I'm also pluggin along on my afghan little by little. I'm about finished with one end. I'll try to snap a picture of my progress tomorrow. I made a couple of practical things today....a couple of mats for under my silverware drying caddy.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP