Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Friday, January 13, 2012
0 comments

We were procrastinating the trip to the grocery store so Jeff & Alison went on a horse back ride this morning before we went.




Alison was bugging daddy to go with her. This is actually the first time he has ridden a horse out here.

Well, a friend asked me to make a "monokini"...what the heck is a monokini? Well, apparently some star wore one and now they are the rage. OKAY. Well, that sent me on a quest to find a pattern. I found one on Etsy but her ad seemed...well...wrong to me. My instincts were right and come to find out she's selling a pattern that is not actually hers. A little investigation and discussion with some crochet friends discovered it is a pattern from a Russian magazine of sorts. So Anyway, it did lead me to these patterns, so if you're wondering what a "monokini" is check these out:

Dcrochet | Heart swimsuit

Dcrochet | Black swimsuit

I also found this pattern here:
Dcrochet | Vintage pineapple fantasy bodysuit / bathing suit This is the one I was going to make. I wouldn't wear something like this myself but I actually started on it but decided against it. It's a waste of time unless I purchase the right type of yarn for this project. So, I ripped it out....just not in the mood.

Still haven't had a change to rummage through my new yarn find. I need to rummage around in my pattern too and see what I want to make next. I actually wished I would have had a scarf yesterday at the stock show! I have a lot of scarves made but its soft fuzzy yarns mostly. Those are not conducive for my lifestyle. I need easy wash but I guess there isn't a scarf I could make that "hay" wouldn't stick to.

Well, here is a fish square I made a few nights ago....why? I don't know...I just felt like it.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP