Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Monday, January 26, 2015
0 comments

I got some crocheting done since I was elderly sitting for so many hours! I saw this pattern for this hat and I had to make it! I made the black one first and I loved it so much, I made another one in pink. The hat pattern is designed to look like knitting but it's not. Those are slip stitches!



It's so similar to this knitted hat that Alison bought at a shop here in town.



I see these on people everywhere! I can tell you I wouldn't be selling mine because I would have to charge way more than the $15 that Alison paid for hers that was made in China. This hat is a lot more time intensive because of all the slip stitches. I can't whip this hat out as fast as a normal crocheted hat.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP