Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Sunday, January 11, 2015
1 comments

What a beautiful day today is! It's very crisp today but it's sunny --- the sun makes all the difference in the world!

Well, I finished this hat with crocodile stitch edging yesterday. A lady at church wants a green hat. She wasn't specific but she said warm and feminine. I made this but I'm not sure if this might be a bit "much" or not! It was fun to make though! I'm going to start on another hat today or tomorrow and I'll let her pick which one she wants.



When I was making this I thought this technique would be cute on a boot cuff so I started making some Crocodile Stitch Boot Cuffs and I'm writing the pattern down as I go. I'll share that in a few days!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP