Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Home Home Home Home HomeHomeHomeHome Home Home
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
1 comments

Jeff finished the stair job today! YAY! He did an awesome job! This is about a 30 foot cliff and was a big project. Jeff and Michael hauled 80 lbs bags of concrete by pulley down this cliff and mixed over 1300 pounds of concrete in buckets.

So this is the staircase that broke my husbands back - lol!

From the first landing....

From the second landing...




I put in about a 10 hour day today for the park. After the day at the visitor's center, I went along with the hay-ride to learn the ropes of doing the refreshments, then we picked up trash while the kids swam. Looks like I'll be doing the Friday night hay-rides for the rest of the season. I guess I'm getting desensitized to all the park action going on around here daily because I hardly even mention it anymore. The park was really hopping tonight. I'm about ready for the slower pace of a day at the stables tomorrow.

I'm going to bed now...I didn't get to sleep until late last night because the kids were playing around and shaking the RV too much after I went to bed! Looks like Michael didn't work hard enough on that last day on the stairs.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “


  • 8:08 AM  

    What a beautiful stair case, and such work!! Looks good and sturdy, a job well done!!

Buttons to take if you'd like to link to my blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Contact Info:

Contact Info:
summerysmile@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP